You are about to Discover Techniques to Change Your Career in 2 Core Classes:
Every Star has it, and you can develop it.
Perform in the Present Moment and Come From Your Own Essence.
Meryl Streep says: "Acting is not being someone different.
It's finding the similarity in what is apparently different,
then FINDING MYSELF IN THERE."
* Technique: Relaxation, Sense Memory, Imagination
* On-Camera Auditioning
* Scene and Monologue Work
* Character Development
* Script Analysis
* Career Coaching
II. CREATE THE ROLE YOU WERE BORN TO PLAY
Stop waiting for your Dream Role/Story. Create it NOW.
Turn your story into:
* A Demo Reel
* 1 Person Show
* Short or Full Length Film
* TV Series
Work from the Inside Out.
Find you Deep Inner Voice to discover your True Story.
through meditation, visualization, improvisation and body work.
The body knows more than the mind.
When you heal yourself, you heal the audience on an unconscious level.
This is Transformational and True Story Telling.
* Casting Directors: LINCOLN's Erica Arvold, THE DARK KNIGHT RISES' Jennifer Cram, TRUE BLOOD's Lisa Soltau, CSI's Nan Dutton, LOST's Mandy Sherman, Pam Dixon, Amy Reece, Patrick Baca, Donna Morong, Billy DaMota, Karen Rea
* Producers: TWO and a HALF MEN's Mark Roberts, CARNIVALE's Tracy Torme, Alan Spencer
* Directors: CASINO ROYALE's Martin Campbell, Henry Jaglom, Darin Scott, Alan Jacobs, Arthur Albert
* Agents: KSR, Robin Nassif, Eric Kind
I share the secrets Iíve learned from my 30-plus years as a professional actress, working with many of the great actors and directors of our time, and from my
17 years of experience directing and teaching. My acting and teaching mentors include Robert Lewis, Director of the Yale School of Drama (who also taught Meryl Streep),
Uta Hagen, Stella Adler, Lee Strasberg and Sanford Meisner. In addition, I have developed acting techniques based on the psychological discoveries of Carl Jung and methods
to free actors from fear and self-sabotage. I know what works!
* 10 to 15 students in each class. You learn by doing!
* Start anytime.
* Tuition by the month.
* All levels welcome.
PLACE AND TIME
Ongoing classes held weeknights in my Hollywood Hills Studio.
Presence Class: Mondays 7-10PM
Create the Role You Were Born To Play: Tuesdays 7-10PM
Click here to watch Diane's interview
with Hollywood agent Natalie Chase
Academy Award-Winning Actor Martin Landau
Guest Master Teacher